Live Event Painting
There is something magical about live event painting. It captures not only the moment of a special occasion but also all of the planning, hard work, and vision that the client worked so hard to create. It's something tangible that is made the day the of a special event whether it is a wedding, birthday, or anniversary party. It holds all of the anticipation, excitement, fun and laughter that everyone experienced while celebrating. The painting is something, I hope, the client will cherish for the rest of their lives.
How it works
- The client submits a reservation form (below) with all of the event information.
- The artist and client will meet to discuss what the client would like painted and a contract will be signed.
- The night of the event, I will arrive 2-3 hours prior to set up and begin painting the background.
- I will paint throughout the night for guests to watch the progression of the artwork.
- The painting will be taken back to my studio for final touches, varnishing and framing and will be delivered 2 weeks after the event.